Monday, January 12, 2015

1/12/15

monday
am : 
A. Strict Press 3-3-3-3  pick heavy weight , hit it acrosss 
*130#

B. Push Press 5-5-5-5 *same 
*175#

C. emom x 20 
odd: 15 cal row 
even: 15 burpee over bar 
*done, pretty miserable, but felt infinitely better on my triceps-fatigue (almost non-existent this week!), but was a mental midget on 3 sets of the burpees and only did 13 on minutes 13/15/17...

pm: 
A. 21-15-9 
box jumps (24) 
front SqTs (115)
strict HSPU
*8:30, UB and fast on BJ and FS, here's the HSPU breakdown:
21: 3's across w/ about :08 between
15: 3/3/3/2/2/1/1
9: singles pretty fast, about 3 seconds after coming down before kicking back up...so still plenty to work on there, but liked how you made me breathe heavy and slightly fatigued going into them first, that was good to get that feeling.

B. 3 x 50 UB Wall Balls; rest accordingly between sets, but each much be 50 unbroken 
*these were the toughest wall balls I've ever done. After all the shoulder/triceps work prior to these...I take back what I wrote about the "no triceps-fatigue" from the burpees. It certainly all caught up here. Took :90 between set 1 and 2, then took 4 minutes before the last set and by that set I was essentially doing jump squats with a finger flick to throw the ball as I couldn't raise my arms above my chest by that point. Last set was a mental grinder.

C. DB SA Row 10 reps each side x 4 sets; rest :30 between sides
*done w/ 75's

No comments:

Post a Comment